Folded Product Tag Printing
- We can fold & place the hole anywhere on your tag
- Choose the exact measurements you need
- Printable on over 40 unique paper types
Our folded product tag printing is an industry-best solution, and we can produce tags of any size you need, with the fold positioned where you want it. Traditionally, folded product tags have a fold down the middle with a string hole in the top corner. However, many folding options and hole positions exist to ensure you get the product and finish you desire. Printed folded product tags have various uses, from displaying washing instructions on clothing, technical information, product ingredients on consumables, or contact details. Our folded product tag printing gives you the freedom of a two-page or four-page format with paper thicknesses ranging from 14pt to 18pt. Besides choosing your paper stock, you can opt for no string, loose string, or tag-applied string, balancing time, cost, and convenience to your requirements.
Custom Designed Folding Tags
Our folded product tag printing will easily produce the print effect you are searching for through full customization to your preferences. Aura Print uses the best colored inks to ensure vibrancy and contrast, with lamination and a matt or gloss finish. You can use our folded product tag printing calculator below to pick your options and receive an instant quote. We have a friendly team and designers ready to answer any questions you may have. You can upload artwork or provide a brief for our creative designers. Whether it is a few premium tags for exclusive products and marketing events or thousands of tags for large retailers, we have the expertise and service you need.
Posted in as little as 3 working days from proof approval using next day delivery.
All folded tags finished, quality checked and packaged in house.
We confidently back this with our 100% workmanship guarantee.
We're here to help you out with any questions. Just get in touch.
- Indicate crease lines and drill holes as a 1pt magenta line on a separate layer.
- Allow 2mm of bleed around all of your artwork for cutting tolerances.
- Format all artwork to CMYK.
- Set your resolution to a minimum of 300DPI.
- Supply your artwork in PDF, JPG, packaged AI or EPS formats.
- Keep all text, logos and foreground images within a 3mm margin from edge of page.